Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, October 04, 2007 @ 9:39 PM
Yay graduation day make me can't wait to graduate and cry my ass out.I get teary when i think of it :D well,maybe i do like my friends like abcdef.(okay eileen,G) anyway physics was GAH, i got my 20cm right hooray. okay anw joan's bdae we celebrated for her and i didnt bring my BIG BIRTHDAY HAT for her. how annoying.HEHEHEHE.leen was late in the morning and we were almost late for sch. like abcdefG man.it was funnny.Kenny they all ran (like how eileen explains when ppl are late for sch!!) Anw after sch celebration came all the E1-ians.(yay!) YOU KNW WHAT...they practically finished the cut we bought.And birthday girl had none :( actually... It was good until they became violent.I wanted to smack one of em ...AND I TRIPPED(LIKE REALLY FELL FORWARD!!!!!) and fell forward and slapped my cake-d hand right into teckliang face.gosh im so sorry :( but then anyway YOU DESERVE IT!! i smacked simoneh and annie too..annie was viiollentt and joan came to rescue me :) and we both ran away.
Anyway we got wet.Drenched. Like reallll badlyy and the boys was like : look out for zaokang or something like that. so joan..happy birthday to you.despite having a test.I'm sure youre quite surprised and happy :) awww though you can't read it! I love you!!!!!!!!!!! (:!!!!!
anyway i feel like blogging hahahahaha i wasted my whole afternoon with my dad buying my closet and computer.. *shrugs* He thinks i shldn't study too hard.I don't agree.I feel so ling shi bao fuo jiao!! anyway my sister's leaving for america tml! i hope she comes back with stuff for me..ahahha how mean and uhm.There's no one i can tell my stories too..ching im so gonna miss you <3 anyway later we're gonna celebrate.Not really looking forward to it though there's gonna be good food.. i still feel that it's a waste of time. HA.
Oh did i say today during physics test..there was so much noise coming from the hall..oehlers was a little too loud.I had mr koh to close the door.
okay bye folks(gosh i knw who reads this now...) more pigs later :D
|